Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

An open letter to Kim Kardashian

Dear Kim, 
Hello. You don’t know me but whether I want to or not I have been made aware of your presence.  I have also recently learned that you made approximately 6 million dollars this year. Congrats… can I have $1000? Seriously. You made 6 million dollars for doing what? Walking around making 18-35 year-old-males drool? My wife does that. Not so much lately since she has to work three jobs to support us because I lost mine. We have both done nothing but work hard our whole lives and have been rewarded with hardship and loss. We were born poor and we will probably die poor. You were born into wealth and haven’t a clue what hard work is. So good for you! Millions of people are outta work and you’ve managed to find a way to get paid for doing absolutely nothing of worth for either the planet or humanity. 
Regards
Joe the Mad Titan

1 comment: