Search This Blog

Friday, December 10, 2010

An open letter to democratic senators

Dear rich, out-of-touch Democratic Senators,
Seriously now you guys won't vote through a bill to help the american people get unemployment or a larger tax break on our pay checks. At this point I don't care if the rich get a tax cut.  I'm poor now. I'm hungry now.  And I seem to recall just yesterday you were the party bitching about how the Republicans just block every bill that comes to the floor. Now you're no better. Now I question the validity of a two party system.  Now I don't believe. Thanks for that.  In closing I like to ask for $1000. Seriously you have it, and won't help us get it, so I thought maybe I'd just ask directly. $1000 would be fine.

Regards
Joe the Mad Titan

No comments:

Post a Comment