Search This Blog

Thursday, December 9, 2010

School's out for Winter!

So I did it. Not many people believed I ever could , or would. But I made it through the whole semester and you know what? I got straight A's too!  I was never really made to feel that I was too old and actually found myself to be in the middle as far as the ages of my classmates.  Momentarily I'll get down from my high horse but for now I'll continue to pat myself on the back for a job well done.  I've posted this quote before but it fits, and it's one of my favorites. You tell em Eeyore!

"I'm telling you. People come and go in this forest, and they say. 'It's only Eeyore, so it doesn't count.' They walk to and fro saying 'Ha Ha!'. But do they know anything about A? They don't. It's just three sticks to them. But to the Educated - mark this, little Piglet - to the Educated, not meaning Poohs and Piglets, it's a great and glorious A. Not," he added, "just something that anybody can come and breathe on."
Piglet stepped back nervously, and looked round for help.

2 comments: