Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The desert I have come to call home

April awakens like a baby left in a field of trash, dirty, alone and confused.  Hopefully April won't leave us like its bastard cousin March. High and dry.  The school year is nearing a close as I prepare to go to summer school for the first time in my life.  I had high hopes for this semesters choice in classes but alas they sucked..well thats not all true. My drawing class was the most fun I've had in years and I actually improved.  My anthropology class was just a daily affirmation that white people suck, young people suck, and facebook is killing us all slowly.  So here's another promised batch of sketches. These mark the first time I've used conte. Excelsior!
Best foot I've ever drawn
I got an A+ and I'll never draw another orange!


1 comment:

  1. That orange is awesome. Good work dude. What are you taking this summer?

    ReplyDelete